I stopped at the outlet this afternoon and they had some different items discounted that I thought I should give you guys a heads up about. Often (but not always) the outlet is a good indicator of which items will be retiring.

The bitty twins blue and pink sleepers are hugely discounted-I am postive that they are on their way out, so if they are an item you think you would really be sad if you missed out on, buy it now with the code, or keep an eye on ebay-I'm sure some will be showing up for good prices, at least as long as they are still available thru AG.

The spider witch Halloween costume is on sale too. They have had it, along with the Grecian princess costume and flapper costume, for a long time, but this is the first time it has sold for less than retail. Doesn't look good. I'm thinking they will be coming out with new costumes this fall.

I feel badly for the panic I know some Molly lovers are going to feel, but I think I should let you know that they also have her Camp Gowonagin uniform, and it's on sale for 18.00. If it was on sale online, I wouldn't be concerned because the outlet does match the online sale prices, but since it's not, I am a little worried-especially since her Route 66 outfit is still showing up "currently not available" and the outlet had it at their warehouse sale and in the outlet for almost a year. Since her movie is supposto be the next to come out, maybe they are planning some new items for her like they did Felicity and will be eliminating some of her old collection. Please understand that I'm not saying that this will happen-it's just that based on past experience at the outlet, it's not usually a good sign if the outfit is sold at less than retail. I could be wrong. Don't kill the messenger! [img]smile.gif[/img]